Patient Info / Forms
At Advantage Rehab Inc, we want to maximize your time with us. Prior to your first visit. Please print and fill out the New Patient Registration Forms below, and bring it with you to your first visit along with your insurance information.
New Patient Registration Form
Consent to Care
Hip & Arthritis Survey
Knee & Arthritis Survey
Low Back Pain Survey
Neck Pain Survey
Shoulder, Elbow, or Hand Survey
Before Your First Visit
- Make a list of questions that you have to discuss on your first visit.
- List signs and symptoms that can be of importance to the physical therapist.
- Have in writing key past medical history, previous treatments, current medications, and other important information.
- IMPORTANT: Please call the number on the back of your insurance card to verify your insurance benefits or to see if you have direct access to physical therapy (meaning you do not need an order from a physician to see us) Know your deductible and what your co-pay will be. We ask you to sign a form verifying that you have done so.
- Arrive 5 minutes early for your first appointment.
- Bring with you a copy of your insurance card.
What to Expect on Your First Visit
- You will meet with your physical therapist for the initial evaluation.
- During the evaluation your physical therapist will ask questions about your medical history, current pain, or injury. Open communication helps us understand your problem.
- Your movement, strength, coordination, and much more will be evaluated. Our purpose is to help you, so please ensure you communicate to your physical therapist if anything is hurting or bothering you during the examination.
- Your physical therapist will recommend and prepare a course of treatments to ensure the quickest recovery and the best results. Your physical therapist will discuss the recommendations with you.
- There will be some treatments performed the first day to get you started on your road to recovery. However, during the next visit you will get into the full swing of your treatment plan given by your Physical Therapist or Physical Therapist Assistant.
- You will schedule your series of visits with the front desk. The amount of therapy needed will be discussed with you, depending on the recommendations of your physical therapist. We offer many convenient appointment times, however prime times can become busy, so it is best to book ahead as much as possible.
- Your physical therapist will write up their findings and treatment plan to submit to your referring physician or other medical professional who you choose.
- If you have any questions at anytime, please don’t hesitate to contact at Alexandria, MN Center .
- We want to ensure your satisfaction and full recovery.