Please have your prescription and insurance card available when you call. This will allow us to verify your insurance benefits and provide you with an estimate of coverage. However, we strongly advise that you call the number on the back of your insurance card to verify your coverage for physical therapy, understand your co-pays and if there is any authorization required for treatment.
To bring on your first visit:
- A prescription (if needed) for physical therapy from your referring physician, ARNP, or PA. Many times this is faxed ahead of you from their office, however, if you need our fax number is 320-759-1080
- Insurance information (we will make a copy of your card).
- Print out the patient forms, fill them out, and bring them with you.
- In case of an automobile accident or worker’s compensation claim, also bring any case manager or insurance adjuster contact names, phone numbers, and claim number.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to complete any remaining paperwork, so you can maximize your time in your evaluation.
- Please wear comfortable clothing that allows easy access to your problem areas.